Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Buckminster & Amber - 32

A short digression:

I have to tell you what happened. We moved out four days before the silver bird flew off. (You won’t believe what happened there, but that’s another story). Anyway, Henry, the guy that lives across the street, was going on vacation and said we could stay at his house, so the servants didn’t have to sneak us into a hotel. Sounds good right?

Wrong! Henry is Boots’s servant. We were now in a house with Boots and his sister, Lulu. Lulu’s okay, but I knew Boots would be after Amber in a flash, which would mean a serious confrontation, possibly bloodshed . . . possibly mine!

Lulu’s okay; in fact she’s afraid of Boots herself and stays out of his way. Boots was afraid to make a move while our servants were with us. He stayed on top of a cabinet, staring down on us in an unfriendly way.



I'll tell you more about this later. The stewardess just came by and they are putting me back in my cage. This is so unfair! I have e-mails to write. The cool kats will want to know where I am. I wish I knew!

No comments:

Post a Comment