Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Buckminster & Amber - 38



The servants have been away all day. No idea where they went. They left us a cheap bowl of dry food next to the water fountain and took off to God knows where - or why. But when the servant’s away the cats can play . . . on the laptop.

So where was I? Bucks. Well, as you can see from the photo he’s been making plans, though how he thinks he can get away with that bag is beyond me, and him. Like I told you before he’s not exactly a rocket scientist.

But there’s more to the story. He’s been emailing some sex kitten called Foxie. I have no idea who she is  or where she lives, but with a name like Foxie . . . I mean, really. I intend to keep reading his mail which isn’t difficult. Guess what his password is - The Buckster. Took me almost two minutes to figure that one out.

No comments:

Post a Comment