Total Pageviews

Friday, July 24, 2015

Observing Sweden – Driver’s License Progress



Driver Fixed A
 
Had my first driving lesson last week. $100
Attended Drug Alcohol class today. $120

Am now allowed to drive if a licensed driver is in the car with me and I have the sign you see in the back window of our car, as shown in photo. "Practicing Driver"

Next comes another driving practice on some kind of slippery track that simulates icy roads.

Then the driving qualification test (another fee).

And then another – theory – test on computer (another fee).

The theory questions are still driving me nuts.
Example:
Question: What is true about this sign?

Nuts B
Nuts C

If I survive all this I will get a probationary license that lasts for 2 years
 
The mind boggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment