Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 10, 2017

Postcard From Ellie - 10 June 2016






 Postcard From Ellie


I’m still in Norway. It’s been raining here for two straight weeks, but I’ve kept dry. The Norwegian hounds are nice, but can’t speak Swedish and my English is not that good. Even so I got some good information from a couple of the older batches and won a pink ribbon today. I was classified as, ‘ChampionQuality’, but was not champion, unfortunately. I was 4th from the top and got a trophy which could have been a bit larger in my opinion, but whatever.

I go to Oslo tomorrow for another show.  This will be an even tougher completion, but I’m ready for it. I’ve spent more time on the runway than an airplane, but am having a good time. I look forward to going back home and learning what the cat has done while I was out.



No comments:

Post a Comment